Celebrating its eleventh year, the Managed Services Summit UK is firmly established as the leading Managed Services event for the UK IT channel. The event features conference session presentations by leading independent industry speakers, a range of sessions exploring both technical and sales/business issues provided by leading specialists in the sector and extensive networking time for delegates to meet with potential business partners.
The Managed Services Summit UK is an executive-level event which will explore the latest trends and developments in managed services, evolving customer requirements and how to create value from providing managed services – both for your own organization and your customers.
Themes, Topics and Trends
The Managed Services Summit will address the key trends and issues that impact the managed services sector including:
- How to maximise value and increase efficiencies for MSPs and their customers
- Increasing knowledge of new technologies
- Analysing trends in buyer behaviour
- Assessing recent strides in digitalisation and business transformation
- Security, compliance and zero trust architecture (ZTA)
- Emerging advances in AI, automation and XaaS
- The state of cloud adoption, and hybrid and edge computing
- Hybrid working 2.0
- Better approaches to training in light of the growing skills gap
Please Note: The Managed Services Summit reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this agenda. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker. The Managed Services Summit reserves the right to use photographs of any attendee for future promotions.