MSS 2022 – Finding your role and staying relevant
Managed Services Summit London 2022 will address where the MSP goes from here. After years of evolution the role of MSP is starting to change quite dramatically.
Up till now the MSP role has been very much a supporting one, helping clients manage their IT infrastructure as they have migrated from on-premiss to hybrid cloud environment.
Now clients are asking for a whole lot more of their MSP. They need a technical adviser, a security expert and a digital economy partner.
At MSS London we will have expert speakers and panellists to discuss this changing role and give a steer of what next steps are vital if the MSP wants to stay relevant in this new market.
Themes, Topics and Trends
The Managed Services Summit will address the key trends and issues that impact the managed services sector including:
- How to maximise value and increase efficiencies for MSPs and their customers
- Increasing knowledge of new technologies
- Analysing trends in buyer behaviour
- Assessing recent strides in digitalisation and business transformation
- Security, compliance and zero trust architecture (ZTA)
- Emerging advances in AI, automation and XaaS
- The state of cloud adoption, and hybrid and edge computing
- Hybrid working 2.0
- Better approaches to training in light of the growing skills gap
Please Note: The Managed Services Summit reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this agenda. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker. The Managed Services Summit reserves the right to use photographs of any attendee for future promotions.