Rekindling that winning mentality
Managed Services Summit London 2023 is about helping MSPs enhance their services offerings. strengthen their market position and create opportunities for greater prosperity.
As the Managed Services market matures many MSPs tend to lose the entrepreneurial spirit that led them to their current position. MSS London is here to rekindle that enthusiasm, drive and winning mentality. At the heart of MSS London 2023 will be a series of panel discussions, high level keynotes and topical presentations all aimed at helping MSPs move to the next level. We welcome your attendance and participation in what will be an exhilarating event and probably the most important for the MSP community this year.
The Managed Services Summit 2023 will address the key trends and issues that impact the managed services sector including:
- How to build differentiation within an increasingly competitive market
- Maximise value and increase efficiencies for MSPs and their Customers
- Increasing knowledge of new technologies, processes, and best practice
- Analysing trends in buyer behaviour and successful sales strategies
- Changes and trends in regulatory compliance
- Successfully adoption of Zero trust architecture (ZTA)
- Emerging advances in AI, automation and XaaS
- The state of cloud adoption, and hybrid and edge computing
- Hybrid and remote working best practice
- Addressing the growing cyber security skills gap
At MSS 2023 as well as panel discussions and keynotes there is extensive networking time for delegates to meet with potential business partners.
The Managed Services Summit London 2023 is a C-suite event that will examine the latest trends and developments in managed services, how they have influenced customer requirements and how to create value through managed services for your organisation and customers.
Please Note: The Managed Services Summit reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this agenda. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker. The Managed Services Summit reserves the right to use photographs of any attendee for future promotions.