- Managed Services Summit is an event series administered by Angel Business Communications Ltd (ABC) and IT Europa Publications (ITE).
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- (a) the "Event" means the Convention.
- (b) "Organiser" means ABC and ITE, ABC registered in England, company number, 1972952, registered address 6 Bow Court, Letchworth Gate, Burnsall Rd, Coventry CV5 6SP, UK; ITE address IT Europa Media & Intelligence Ltd, 2nd Floor, Highbridge House, 93-96 Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LU, UK. Registered company number 6253016
- (c) "Delegate" means an individual, whether part of a group or otherwise, by whom (or on behalf of whom) a booking of a place to attend (attendance at) the Event has been made which has been confirmed by the Organiser some bookings are free but where a Registration Fee is required it must be paid in full (including VAT) to the Organiser.
- (d) "Registration Fee" means all monies owing to ABC and ITE for attendance at the Event, Delegate fee is non refundable; and
- (e) "Substitution" means any circumstance where a Delegate who has paid in full is unable to attend the Event, and arranges for another individual to attend the Event in their place, in agreement with the Organiser.
- By registering for and/or attending the Event, all Delegates agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the Delegate's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to attend the Event as a Delegate, participants who are required to pay in full or have paid in full on their behalf the relevant Registration Fee, must do so immediately on booking or prior to the Event.
- The Registration Fee does not include any travel costs, or any costs of accommodation. The Registration Fee relates solely to attendance at the Event.
- All Registration Fees must be paid in Sterling (£).
- If an invoice is requested, payment will be required by return and prior to the Event. In all cases, if payment is not received within these required time limits, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the booking without notice. Payment may be made by cheque, credit card or bank transfer. When paying by bank transfer, all bank fees and money transfer costs must be prepaid by the transmitter. Please indicate your Booking Reference and surname as a reference on all bank transfers and communications.
- Details of the Delegate place at the Event will be confirmed by the Organiser once the completed booking is received by the Organiser. Confirmation by the Organiser of the delegate place at the Event forms a binding commitment for payment if required of the full relevant Registration Fee(s) by the Delegate.
- Delegate places at the Event are limited. Places are subject to availability.
- Delegate fees are non-refundable.
- Substitutions can be requested by giving written notice to the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to accept or deny a request for Substitution.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel your Delegate place at any time and for whatever reason (including without limitation cancellation of the Event). If a fee has been paid on repayment of the lesser of the Registration Fee, or if the Registration Fee has not been paid in full, any amount actually received by the Organiser; and this repayment shall be in full and final settlement of any claims against the Organiser by you relating to your Delegate place at the Event.
- In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Organiser reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Organiser's control, the Organiser reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venues of the Event, without incurring any liability to you.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or cancel sessions or events at the Event at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- These Terms and Conditions, together with the registration form, constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each Delegate shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, amended or rescinded, in whole or in part, except by written amendments signed by both parties.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to the Company for any losses, costs, damages or expenses (whether incurred under contract, tort or otherwise) suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of an event beyond the control of the Organiser, including without limitation, any act of God, disease or epidemic, strike, lock-out, industrial disturbance, failure of suppliers, act of public enemy, war, labour dispute, terrorist act, blockade, riot, civil commotion, public demonstration or governmental or local authority restraint nor shall the Organiser be liable to refund any fees.
- The Delegate by accepting these Terms and Conditions hereby warrants that he is attending the Event in the course of his or her business and indemnifies the Organiser and its servants and agents against and hold it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the Delegate during the course of the Event.
- We fund your free place at this event through the various sponsored networking functions.
- By registering for this event, you agree to receiving information from the organiser about your registration, information on the event and future events and to sharing your data with our carefully selected sponsors, exhibitors and partners for this event only.
- Managed Services Summit will never share your data with companies not associated with this event without your consent.
- If you do not want to share your data, please email email@example.com
- Delegates are responsible for taking appropriate insurance (including Travel) cover in connection with their attendance at the Event.
- In the event of inappropriate behaviour by any Delegate in the view of the Organiser or the Event venue operator, the Delegate may be refused entry or asked to leave and excluded from the Event without refund or compensation.
- Photographs will be taken at the Event by an official photographer; such photographs may be used in post-Event publicity and on future marketing materials. By completing and submitting the Booking Form, the customer consents to the official photographer taking such photographs, which may feature the Customer.
- By registering as a Delegate we will send you promotional materials and presentation updates.
- Delegates may be asked to undergo reasonable security searches at the Event venue.
- By attending any of the Managed Services Summit sessions and allowing your badge to be scanned, you are agreeing to be contacted by the seminar host (exhibitor company) about that session. If you do not want to receive this information, please ask for your badge not to be scanned.
Angel Business Communications Ltd, 6 Bow Court, Burnsall Road, Coventry, CV5 6SP, UK
Registered in England: 1972952
VAT Registration: GB418787215
IT Europa Media & Intelligence Ltd, 2nd Floor, Highbridge House, 93-96 Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LU, UK
Registered in England: 6253016